National Vision Board day!
Guess what! It’s national vision board day! I wanted to share my vision board for 2017 with you all!
Each one of the squares on my vision board represents a goal to me. They may not be clear to anyone else looking at them, but when I look at them it helps me remember my goals and what I am striving for.
Helping you reach your goals!
Did you know a vision board can actually help you to reach your goals?
Put your vision board in a place where you can see it everyday! It will help you to visualize your goals and it’s a constant reminder of why you are doing the things you are doing. It should not only show things that you want, but things you want to FEEL.
Quotes are also a great thing to add to your vision board. Really you should add anything that motivates and inspires you to want to achieve your goals!
Do you have a vision board? If not, today is the PERFECT day to make one! You can make one incredibly easy if you go over to Canva.com -> I used the photo collage option to make mine. Just be aware which layout you are choosing. If you want to make a free option make sure you choose one that says free in the corner. There are many free options and if you don’t like any of them you can easily make your own!
You can also make an off-line vision board collage with pictures and glue! It is really fun and kids can get in on the activity too!
My vision board for the year 2017:
- My goal is to improve my yoga and try to practice daily.
- Read more and spoil my cats!
- Create and maintain a peaceful living environment.
- Healthy eating, maintaining a healthy vegetarian diet.
- Poland- My goal is to attend a field school there this summer. I’d love to travel more than just there, but I’m trying to keep my goals small and achievable!
- Graduate- I’d like to graduate from school by the end of the year.
If anyone makes a vision board I would LOVE to see it! Please leave it in the comments below!